Whidbey Island in Washington State is just over 1/4 the size of Oahu in area and much smaller in population. But this video on their Transition initiative has many ideas to offer as we implement transition here.
10/11/2013 07:57:03 am
Was browsing through Weebly when I stumbled here
5/25/2014 07:09:32 pm
I agree with you. This post is truly inspiring. I like your post and everything you share with us is current and very informative, I want to bookmark the page so I can return here from you that you have done a fantastic job.
5/25/2014 07:09:50 pm
Its like you read my mind! You seem to know so much about this, like you wrote the book in it or something. I think that you could do with some pics to drive the message home a bit, but other than that, this is great blog. A great read.
7/25/2014 07:57:08 pm
Thanks so much with this fantastic new web site. I’m very fired up to show it to anyone. It makes me so satisfied your vast understanding and wisdom have a new channel for trying into the world.
7/25/2014 08:01:33 pm
I am very happy to read this. This is the kind of manual that needs to be given and not the random misinformation t hat's at the other blogs. Appreciate your sharing this best posting.
11/6/2014 03:24:13 pm
I really admire the important ideas that you offer in the content. I am looking forward for more important thoughts and more blogs.
10/12/2015 07:28:16 am
It is a great article. You will surely like this also because it is a great stufff
10/29/2015 04:11:21 am
Great article.Really thank you! Really Great.
10/31/2015 09:01:20 am
Thanks so much for the blog article.Really looking forward to read more. Awesome.
12/5/2015 12:22:04 am
It as really a great and helpful piece of information. I am happy that you simply shared this helpful information with us. Please keep us informed like this. Thanks for sharing.
12/5/2015 02:00:25 am
Nice Site , guys! Rewarding Articles aswell. Right into my social bookmarks
12/5/2015 02:55:49 am
Im grateful for the blog post.Much thanks again. Great.
12/5/2015 03:40:41 am
Enjoyed every bit of your blog post.Really thank you! Really Cool.
12/5/2015 06:30:43 am
Awesome blog article.Thanks Again. Will read on...
12/5/2015 07:12:00 am
I loved your blog article.Really looking forward to read more. Want more.
12/5/2015 08:35:19 pm
Major thanks for the post.Really looking forward to read more.
1/1/2016 09:44:12 pm
Thanks again for the article post.Thanks Again. Awesome
1/15/2016 08:59:01 pm
I really enjoy the article post.Really looking forward to read more. Much obliged.
1/18/2016 03:50:07 am
Major thanks for the blog post.Really thank you! Much obliged.
1/30/2016 02:32:35 am
I really enjoy the blog.Much thanks again. Awesome
2/6/2016 11:47:37 pm
Very good article post.Much thanks again. Fantastic.
Leave a Reply.
- Working Groups
- Upcoming Events
- Oahu Monthly Permaculture Design Course - 2016
- 10/24/15: Class, "How to Grow Sprouts"
- 8/6/15: Transition Oahu/Oahu TimeBank Plant Based Potluck
- Once a month, 6 weekend Permaculture Design Certificate Course, begins 3/21/15
- 1/22/15: Movie Cowspiracy at the Capitol
Calendar - Archived Items
- ShareFest Honolulu
- 11/27/14: Thanksgiving Day Potluck
- 11/13/14: Movie - Cowspiracy
- 7/10/14: Potluck & Bicycling Presentation
- Waimanalo Permaculture Design Course 2014
- 5/15/14: Potluck and Sharefest planning
- 4/8/14: In Transition 2.0 Screening at the Capitol
- 3/13/14: Potluck & Movie, Time As Money
- Oahu Permaculture Design Course - Winter 2014
- 1/16/14: Movie: In Transition 2.0 & Potluck
- 11/28/13: Thanksgiving Potluck
- 9/12/13: Move & Potluck: Money & Life
- 8/5 - 8/18 Permaculture Design Course, Waimanalo
- 7/11/13: Movie & Potluck, Permaculture in the Tropics and Discussion with Matt Lynch
- Contact Us