- Hawaii Homegrown Food Network - "Building local, sustainable food communities on the Island of Hawai'i"
- Kanu Hawai`i - "...planting a more sustainable, compassionate, resilient future" through personal commitments"
- Kokua Foundation - "...supports environmental education in the schools and communities of Hawai'i"
- The Greenhouse - "...to guide children, adults, families, and communities in the integration of sustainable living practices into daily life..."
- Hawaii Food Policy Council - "Engaging communities and igniting change across Hawaii's food system through education, analysis, and project facilitation"
- Permablitz Hawai`i - "Hawaii's edible garden revolution"
- Throw to Grow - "...a food waste recycling pilot project [using an] anaerobic fermentation method to rapidly recycle food waste into good soil... "
- Hawaii Interfaith Power and Light - a mission of the Interfaith Alliance Hawaii, raising awareness of global warming among religious communities and encouraging effective use of energy
- Capitol Watch - a Sierra Club of Hawaii website tracking key legislation and promoting civic participation in the legislative process
- Transition USA - "...provides inspiration, encouragement, support, networking, and training for Transition Initiatives across the United States."
- Transition Network - international organization that "supports community-led responses to climate change and shrinking supplies of cheap energy, building resilience and happiness."
- Transition University - a non-traditional institution of higher relevancy education, offering tools and skills for greater individual self-reliance and community resiliency in the face of the challenges of the 21st century. We are part of the growing international Transition Network and a direct outgrowth of Transition Oahu.
- Post Carbon Institute - "leading the transition to a more resilient, equitable, and sustainable world."
- Permaculture USA - "to work with communities worldwide, to expand the knowledge and practice of integrated sustainable agriculture using the whole-systems approach of Permaculture Design"
- Permaculture Credit Union - "pools the financial resources of people who believe in the ethics of Permaculture.... We apply those resources to earth-friendly and socially responsible loans and investments"
- The Permaculture Movement Grows From Underground (New York Times, July 28, 2011)