Just a reminder that the Transition potluck picnic is 12-4 p.m. Sunday, August 26 at Kakaako Waterfront Park. Barter and trade table, seed share, living food demo, worm composting... games too. Check out the details and we hope to see you there!
We've just updated event details on this workshop offered by the founder of the The Earth Medicine Institute, which will be hosted at Stuart Scott's farm in Palolo Valley. Take a look and register soon!
Outreach at UH West Oahu
Good times at the UH West Oahu event today! TO shared a booth with Green Business Owner Hawaii and right next door was HappyPonics Farm. We shared Transition info with many new folks. Was great that graduates from different recent Permaculture Design Courses connected at the booth too.
Lots of events coming up!
Hi all, be sure to see the Transition Oahu calendar for many upcoming events. Drop by the TO table at the UH West Oahu grand opening on August 18, attend an Intro to Permaculture Class on the 25th, join us for a picnic at Kakaako Park on the 26th and more. Mahalo to Keith Rose for updating the calendar!
- Working Groups
- Upcoming Events
- Oahu Monthly Permaculture Design Course - 2016
- 10/24/15: Class, "How to Grow Sprouts"
- 8/6/15: Transition Oahu/Oahu TimeBank Plant Based Potluck
- Once a month, 6 weekend Permaculture Design Certificate Course, begins 3/21/15
- 1/22/15: Movie Cowspiracy at the Capitol
Calendar - Archived Items
- ShareFest Honolulu
- 11/27/14: Thanksgiving Day Potluck
- 11/13/14: Movie - Cowspiracy
- 7/10/14: Potluck & Bicycling Presentation
- Waimanalo Permaculture Design Course 2014
- 5/15/14: Potluck and Sharefest planning
- 4/8/14: In Transition 2.0 Screening at the Capitol
- 3/13/14: Potluck & Movie, Time As Money
- Oahu Permaculture Design Course - Winter 2014
- 1/16/14: Movie: In Transition 2.0 & Potluck
- 11/28/13: Thanksgiving Potluck
- 9/12/13: Move & Potluck: Money & Life
- 8/5 - 8/18 Permaculture Design Course, Waimanalo
- 7/11/13: Movie & Potluck, Permaculture in the Tropics and Discussion with Matt Lynch
- Contact Us