Although the watch party on Oahu has been canceled, videos of the Transition US online summit -- which took place October 27 -- are available.
View them on YouTube >>
The Oahu gathering will take place:
Saturday, November 17, 2018, 10 a.m. - 3 p.m.
UH Manoa Shidler College of Business, Room A101 (see map)
& the nearby Albizia Project Prototype
- Video: Keynote address by Transition Movement founder Rob Hopkins
- Live Panel Discussion: "Local Inspiring Replicable Models" with Matthew Lynch, Hunter Heaivilin, and Christian Zuckerman
- Video: Transition leaders from CA, IA, and FL discuss repair cafes, Eat Local Week, Transition Streets, and more
- Picnic at the nearby Albizia Project Prototype (see http://thealbiziaproject.com)
- Closing discussion, next steps, call to action...
Hosted by Transition Oahu and UH Office of Sustainability.
* The Transition Movement is a vibrant, grassroots movement that seeks to build community resilience in the face of such challenges as peak oil, climate change and the economic crisis.