What to Bring
Get the most out of ShareFest by bringing a few items to share and use. Here's what we suggest:
Some books, toys, and/or games to share at the swap tables.
A potluck item to share. (Plus your own plate, cup, & utensils so we can keep ShareFest as waste free as possible. Thanks!)
Some seeds or small plants for the Permablitz Hawaii seed & plant exchange.
T-shirts to UpCycle at the sewing station.
- Working Groups
- Upcoming Events
- Oahu Monthly Permaculture Design Course - 2016
- 10/24/15: Class, "How to Grow Sprouts"
- 8/6/15: Transition Oahu/Oahu TimeBank Plant Based Potluck
- Once a month, 6 weekend Permaculture Design Certificate Course, begins 3/21/15
- 1/22/15: Movie Cowspiracy at the Capitol
Calendar - Archived Items
- ShareFest Honolulu
- 11/27/14: Thanksgiving Day Potluck
- 11/13/14: Movie - Cowspiracy
- 7/10/14: Potluck & Bicycling Presentation
- Waimanalo Permaculture Design Course 2014
- 5/15/14: Potluck and Sharefest planning
- 4/8/14: In Transition 2.0 Screening at the Capitol
- 3/13/14: Potluck & Movie, Time As Money
- Oahu Permaculture Design Course - Winter 2014
- 1/16/14: Movie: In Transition 2.0 & Potluck
- 11/28/13: Thanksgiving Potluck
- 9/12/13: Move & Potluck: Money & Life
- 8/5 - 8/18 Permaculture Design Course, Waimanalo
- 7/11/13: Movie & Potluck, Permaculture in the Tropics and Discussion with Matt Lynch
- Contact Us